Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Talk to me


Like most girls in the earth, I adore accents. Although I don't think that most girls have the problem of their adore of accents getting in the way of their love lives. I can't imagine getting married to anyone other than a man with a charming scottish brogue. I get gloomy when I hear American accents because they just don't sound as nice. I don't need to date myself, so I don't care if I am being hypocritical since I have a stupid accent as well. So there. But you know what I mean.

I had a vacation in scotland and I know that it would have been easy to fall in love with anyone there since the accents were so outstanding. I think if I lived in scotland I would find the adore of my life in no time. Coming back to the states was sad because of the change in accents. It's outstanding how the way a person talks can change the way you perceive them in general.

I'd like to know where I got this adore of accents from. Is it that people just like things that are different? You accent really has nothing to do with your personality. There are unbearable people in this world with scottish accents I'm sure. So it remains a mystery why I person's accent can so much affect your outlook on an individual.

It would probably help me if I didn't watch so much British television all of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment