Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Caffeine


When I graduated college I developed a coffee addiction. Many people become addicted to coffee because the caffeine gives them an extra boost of energy. In my case, caffeine has never affected me in that way. Coffee has never given me that buzzed feeling which is probably not conventional.

The reason that I love coffee so much is because I love the way it tastes. I just love coffee in all kinds of flavors. I love that you can drink it hot or cold. I love the feeling of waking up in the morning and having a cup of coffee while I read the news. Who would have known that I would become a coffee drinking adult because I certainly didn't.

I even want to make some coffee right now even though I am writing this in the middle of the night. I could drink a zillion cups because I love the way it tastes so much. This plausibly means that there is something wrong with me. There could be other things worse. There are people who drink many cups of coffee through out the day and I simply have one or two in the morning. The fact that I can only figure out how to create one good cup at a time stops me from over drinking I think. I suppose that makes me the winner doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment