Tuesday, May 14, 2013

No drinking


I do not comprehend why so several people enjoy to drink. Alcohol has constantly been hyped up so when I was a kid I was expecting it to be this incredible thing since so loads of people were crazy about it. I thought something marvelous would happen the first time I ever had a drink. When I was in high school essentially everyone I knew wanted to drink all of the time. I never participated in anything like this. I'm not sure why but I guess I never was interested.

I didn't have my first real drink until I turned 21. I hated the drink that I ordered that night. It was upsetting. People kept telling me that it was an acquired taste. 4 years later I still don't comprehend what the grand deal about drinking is. It tastes vile, it's really expensive, and being drunk is actually the worst thing in the world. So what is it that people enjoy?

I'll merely take a drink if it's yummy and the chance of that is rare. Wine is really wonderful. I could drink it all the time. And margaritas are pretty amazing tasting as well. Otherwise I really don't get drinking.

One amazing thing is that there is still so much pressure to drink even as an adult. Whenever I don't have a drink everybody will continuously ask me why or offer to buy me something. I think the only way that I would be able to get people to shut up would be if I told them I was in AA. Maybe that is going to be the new thing I do. I can't believe as an adult I still have to do things like this.

In other news, I found some cool tea info here random I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment